As a Regional Manager, you will supervise Edmonton’s warehouse, production, delivery and customer service departments, the people and systems, actively participate and be involved in a high performance cross-functional team environment.
- Overseeing and leading all aspects of the operations in the production facility.
- Ensure that the products comply with the specifications and meet the quality standard (good quality, adequate packaging, positioning in the box, etc.).
- Conduct labour costing analyses and adjust staffing requirements within budgetary constraints.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Planning and executing new projects and streams of business.
- Ensure delivery department goals are followed and achieved.
- Support the Delivery Manager with guidance and direction.
- Eliminate waste of time, ingredients, supplies and equipment.
- Monitor quality standards and provide leadership to resolve quality issues each week.
- Overseeing any client based use of our production facility.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Developing and monitoring annual business plans.
- Being part of the development of marketing plans and participating in appropriate marketing efforts.
- Directing the maximization of average revenue per unit.
- Directing and leading the Customer Service team upholding quality standards and maximizing levels of service.
- Conducting regular employee meetings.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensuring compliance with all the Provincial and Federal employment laws and regulations.
- Learning other management positions to assist in staff transitions and have the ability to train the staff in the team.
- Plan staffing requirements on a daily/weekly basis.
- Reporting to the executive team and owners.
- Provide leadership by communicating organizational and team goals and objectives.
Health / Safety and Hygiene / Sanitation
- Ensure the application and compliance with the standards of health and safety at work and rules of hygiene and sanitation with his/her team (washing hands, wearing nets and work coats, wearing safety boots, etc).
- Promote the maintenance of workplaces and clean and safe equipment.
- Ensure continuous improvement of work practices Leading the team for all regulatory inspections.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum five years of experience in a food process / production based environment.
- Knowledge of the organic and / or natural food industry and competitive markets.
- Knowledge of sales and revenue management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent people management skills and ability to lead and inspire teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Google Suite, computer accounting programs and budget presentation tools.
- Familiarity with principles and practices within a HACCP/ food safe environment.
- Able to supervise, train, and motivate multiple levels of managers. A track record of innovative thinking.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Extended health care
- RRSP Match
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Employee assistance programs
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted/free food
- Dental care
Please send us your resume and cover letter detailing why you'd be perfect for the job, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in The Organic Box, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.