- 1 cup organic cauliflower, riced
- 1/2 cup organic chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup organic rice flour
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp Indian Super Spice Blend
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 200 ml Water
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Leaves
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a bowl, combine all of the incredients but the oil and mix into a batter. Cover and let sit for at least 15 minutes.
- Melt the oil in a pan and ladle the batter into the pan to make a 5" circle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges start cripsing, flip and cook another 3 minutes
Courtesty: Spice Sanctuary Inc