Recipes By Brad - HONEY MUSTARD & DILL DRESSING
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp. grainy mustard
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¾ cup black garlic Greek olive oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. chopped, fresh dill
- Using a stick blender, place sherry vinegar, honey,
garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper into a glass jar. Blend
for a few seconds.
- Slowly drizzle in small amounts of oil until the dressing
- Add water and blend for a few more seconds.
Remove from the blender and stir in dill.
This dressing is great on salads, roasted vegetables
or potatoes. Just toss with a little dressing when they
come out of the oven or off the bbq!